Bài tập ôn Tiếng Anh lớp 9

Thảo luận trong 'Anh văn lớp 9' bắt đầu bởi tkt057, 2/9/14.

1. tkt057

tkt057 Moderator

Tài liệu bài tập ôn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 giúp các bạn học sinh rèn luyện kỹ năng ngữ pháp TA lớp 9, hãy cũng kiểm tra kiến thức của mình nhé

REVISION 2

I. Fill in the blank with the proper word in brackets:

1. She _____________ she did not know anything about it (talked/said)

2. Our teacher _____________ us to work hard at school (tells/speaks)

3. I can never _____________ what he will do next (tell/say)

4. The child is only six, but he can _____________ the time (talk/ tell)

5. _____________ more loudly, I can’t hear you (say/speak)

6. He _____________ the children a story before they went to sleep (told/said)

7. He can only _____________ a few English words (speak/say)

8. I don’t know what you are _____________ about (telling/talking)

9. “What a lovely day!” She _____________ (said/spoke)

10. Can you _____________ me the way to Tran Hung Dao Street? (say/tell)

[​IMG]
    III. Using like/as (as: conj, like: preposition)

1. We eat with chopsticks (as/like) the Vietnamese.

2. John swims (as/like) a fish.

3. Can you eat raw fish (as/like) they do in Japan?

4. David works (as/like) a slaver.

5. When in Rome do (as/like) the Romans do.

6. My brother isn’t much (as/like) me.

7. Women still cover their head in some countries (as/like) they did in the past.

8. She talks (as/like) me.

9. She talks (as/like) I do.

IV. Using simple present tense/ present continuous tense.

1. He finish _____________ work at 6.00.

2. Their dog (bark) _____________ all night.

3. They (pick) _____________ the apples in October.

4. He (relax) _____________ at weekend.

5. He usually (not believe) _____________ you.

6. What Tom (do) _____________ now? He (clean) _____________ his shoes.

7. It (rain) _____________? Yes, it (rain) very hard. You can’t go out.

8. It’s a lovely day. The sun (shine) _____________ and the birds (sing) _____________

9. A. Someone (knock) _____________ at the door. Shall I answer it?

B. I (come) _____________ in a minute. I just (wash) _____________ my hands.

10. She always (ring) _____________ up and (ask) _____________ questions.

11. Cuckoo (not build) _____________ nets. They (use) _____________ the nets of other birds.

12. He usually (drink) _____________ coffee but today he (drink) _____________ tea.

13. I won’t go out now as it (rain) _____________ and I (not have) _____________ an umbrella.

14. I (wear) _____________ my sunglasses today because the sun is very strong.

15. I (be) _____________ busy at the moment. I (redecorate) _____________ the sitting room.

16. The milk (smell) _____________ sour. You (keep) _____________ milk a long time?

17. You (hear) _____________ the wind? It (blow) _____________ very strongly tonight.

18. You (recognize) _____________ that man? I think that I’ve seen him before but I (not remember) _____________ his name.

19. Stop. You (not see) _____________ the notice? I (see) it but I can’t read it because I (not wear) my glasses what it (say) _____________

20. A. What you (wait) _____________ for?

B. I (wait) _____________ for the shop to open.

A. But it (not open) till 9.00.

B. I (know) ___________ but I (want) __________ to be early, as their sale (start) ___________ today.

V. Simple past/past continuous

1. We (hear) _____________ a terrible noise last night.

2. She (sell) _____________ her car last year.

3. The children were frightened because it (get) _____________ dark.

4. As she (climb) _____________ the ladder, it (slip) _____________ sideways and she fell off it.

5. Where he (live) _____________ when you saw him last?

6. A. Two men (fight) ___________ at the street corner and a policeman (try) _________ to stop them.

B. What they (fight) _____________ about?

A. Nobody seemed to know.

7. I (make) _____________ a cake when the light went out. I had to finish it in the dark.

8. He (watch) _____________ TV when the phone rang very unwilling he (turn) _____________ down the sound and (go) _____________ to answer it.

9. He always (wear) _____________ a raincoat and (carry) _____________ an umbrella when he walked to the office.

10. When I (look) _____________ for my passport I (find) _____________ this old photograph.

11. She said that she (not like) _____________ her present flat and (try)_____________ to find another.

12. I (find) ___________ this ring as I (dig) in the garden. It looks very old. I wonder who it (belong) to?

13. Why you (lend) _____________ him that book? I still (read) it. I’m sorry I (not know) _____________ that you still (read) _____________it.

14. When I last (see) _____________ her, she (hurry) along the road to the station. I (ask) her where she (go) _____________ and she (say) _____________ “London” but I don’t think she (speak) _____________ the truth because there (not be) _____________ any train for London at that time.

Chia sẻ trang này