Đoạn văn miêu tả người bạn thân nhất bằng tiếng anh

Thảo luận trong 'Kỹ năng viết' bắt đầu bởi Hồng Hương, 30/9/13.

1. Hồng Hương

Hồng Hương Thành viên BQT

Đoạn văn miêu tả người bạn thân nhất bằng tiếng anh
    dearest friend = best friend
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: 13/6/15
  2. SV2013

SV2013 Thành viên chính thức

Tham khải thêm Tả người bạn thân bằng tiếng anh:
    To me, one of my best friends is Tin . Tin is only over eighteen but he is well developed; so he is thought to be twenty or more. He has black hair, a broad forehead, a straight nose and bright eyes. He is very good-looking. He has a kind heart and is easy to get on with everybody. We have been friends for a very long time. The deeper our mutual understanding becomes the more we feel closely attached to each other. “Birds of a feather flock together”, Tin and I are keen on learning. We are the best pupils in our class. Tin is always at the top. He is good at every subject, but he never shows pride in his abilities and always tries to learn harder.

Tin’s family is not rich enough. His parents are retired workers. Realizing the hardships of his parents, although he is absorbed in his study, he often spends most of his spare time doing useful things to help his parents in their old age. He gets up early in the morning to have enough time to deliver newspapers to subscribers before going to school. After school in the afternoon, he repairs bicycles and motorbikes. Therefore the money he gets from his manual job is sufficient for his school fees and for his parents’ presents. I like Tin very much because of his honesty and straight forwardness. He is always ready to help his weak friends in their study; as a result, lots of friends, thanks to his whole-hearted help, have become good ones.
  3. tkt057

tkt057 Moderator

Mình cũng có vài đoạn văn miêu tả người bạn thân bằng Tiếng Anh khác, các bạn cùng tham khảo nha

Among my friends, I cherish the most is Ha.She is a good student of my class, she
    lived with her
    parents in a small house near my house. She has long black hair, oval face
    and eyes speak. What particula
    rly struck me about her was the smile. She looks so cute
    when he smiles. She is a form of friends that I can share everything. She always believed
    and helped me in every situation. She is friendly, gentle and endearing all friends. She
    likes Literacy, read
    ing, listening to music and go under heaven mua.Chung I have a lot in
    common with each other, has become good friends over the past 5 years. Although time
    has passed long in any case, I'm and Ha also trying to keep this friendship

2. Chien and I stuied in the sam
    e secondary class. He was a little overwieght and not
    quite tall, however, his outlook with bright complexion and crew hair was appealing.
    frankly, at first he hadn't left any impression on me, but, once we were set to sit together,
    i found him a interesti
    ng and jovial person.Moreover, he was very active, it appeared that
    if he didn't take part in the class activity, the things wouldn't have run smoothly. Yet,
    Chien's studying was not good, therefore, wherever he asked me anything about the
    lesson, i awlay
    s tried my best to explain it to him. On the other hand, thanks to Chien, i
    learnt many fascinating games, or good amusement places after the class. what a pity that
    we no longer studied in the same school. My family moved to another city, we scacrely
    meet
    each other. however, we still keep in touch and we are always best friend
  4. tkt057

tkt057 Moderator

Tặng các bạn

Viết một đoạn văn bằng tiếng anh về người nổi tiếng
    Bill Gates is one of the ric
    hest businessmen in the world, who is the founder of the
    largest computer and technology business in the world, Microsoft. In the company’s early
    days, no one would have thought that it would change both America and the world from
    that point on. Gates and
    his company have created both computers and software that has
    revolutionized everything in America and the world. What is more amazing is the
    company continues to grow and revolutionize the ways in which Americans live out their
    lives. Most importantly, Ga
    tes makes people comfortable with his software by making it
    operate easier and more enjoyable. Bill Gates is living the American dream.
    Bill Gates is a modern business phenomenon. His story is not simply a story of
    technical brilliance and enormous wealth
    ; it is one of remarkable business vision and an
    obsessive desire to win. It is also about a leadership style that is radically different to
    anything the business world has seen before. He is of a most unique type the world has
    never seen before.
  5. tkt057

tkt057 Moderator

Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm

Đoạn văn ngắn bằng tiếng anh miêu tả ngươi thân?

I really want to tell you about my sister. She's the one who i admire the most.
    My sister is one year older than me and she's now studying in US. Whenever people look at my sister, they always say "What a beautiful girl!". She's tall and she has a skinny body that everybody loves to have. When you look at her, you'll be impressed by her bright and shining face. Her smiling eyes can melt your heart whenever you catch it. Her hair is blonde and a little curly.
    People love my sister because of her characters rather than her appearance. She always knows how to make you feel relief when you feel down. Whenever i have troubles, i always talk to her even though we are very far from each other. She helps me solve the problems by giving advices and supports. She's also very generous and hard-working. There's nothing about her that i don't like and I'm sure when you meet her, you'll definitely like her too.

Chia sẻ trang này