Viết đoạn văn bằng tiếng anh nói về kỳ ngỉ hè của bạn

Thảo luận trong 'Kỹ năng viết' bắt đầu bởi Hồng Hương, 2/1/14.

1. Hồng Hương

Hồng Hương Thành viên BQT

How do you spend your summer vacation?

As a student, I don’t have much free time beside those I love, so my summer vacation is the duration during which I often busy myself with many things at home all day. In the day time,
    I often do sundry things for my grandmother and help my parents to do housework. In the evening, I go out with some of my old friends.

We often chat with each other in a cafe. Usually, when I am free from doing housework, I go and visit close relatives in my neighborhood and ask them about their life and business. In the late evening, I watch films on TV or read novels or books to widen my understanding. I often
    go to bed very late.

In my mind, I always want my short summer vacations to be not only comfortable for me but also useful for my beloved people.
  2. SV2013

SV2013 Thành viên chính thức

Nữa nè các bạn

Viết một đoạn văn miêu tả kỳ nghỉ hè bằng tiếng Anh

Everybody loves holidays because during our holidays we can relax and have fun. We get
    enough time to travel, play our favorite sp
    orts and practice our hobbies. My Favorite
    holiday is Last Holiday. Below I will tell you about my last holiday
    I had always dreamed about going to XYZ (name of a city) and near places. On 27th July
    I , my family departed ABC (name of a district) towards
    our first destination, XYZ . As
    soon as we reached there after a long journey, I was stunned by the beautiful scenic views
    that I only saw in pictures. I was totally lost in the scenic views that I forgot to blink my
    eyes. We stayed in the 5
    -
    star hotel in
    front of the beach. Next day, we hired a boat for a
    trip to see small islands. It was simply amazing.We swam all day and return our Hotel.
    Following day we hired a car and saw historical place, visited museum and doing
    shopping. It was a beautiful and exc
    ited.The holiday was a perfect
    We did so many activities which included Swimming, Football, Scuba diving, Boat
    trip,Visiting museum, Paragliding etc. We also watched the sunrise of BBB summit, it
    was very romantic. It was the most amazing and spectacular
    experience of my life that I
    was stunned by God’s creation of a heaven
    -
    like place on earth. Our journey ended on 4th
    of August. On our way back we traveled by bus again. During the trip I thought, ‘Those
    days were amazing and unforgettable, I wished if I
    had more days to spend over there’
    My holiday was exciting and full of joy. I enjoyed it immensely. I am looking forward to
    going there again soon

3. tkt057

tkt057 Moderator

Đoạn văn bằng tiếng anh nói về kỳ nghỉ hè thú vị (tiếp)

Last year my mom surprised my brother and I with a train trip to the nation's capital - washington DC. We departed at night and woke up the next morning somewhere in Virginia. Looking at beautiful sight of the mountains while enjoying breakfast.
    I had my 15th birthday while on this vacation and the crew said "Happy Birthday" to me every time they saw me.
    My grandmother often shared stories of how she rode the rails back in the 60's as this was the most common way to travel back then. This trip gave me the opportunity to share my story with her as well. This trip brought my family closer. I will never forget it.

Chia sẻ trang này