Viết đoạn văn bằng tiếng anh nói về lợi ích của máy tính trong công việc và học tập

Thảo luận trong 'Kỹ năng viết' bắt đầu bởi Hồng Hương, 2/1/14.

1. Hồng Hương

Hồng Hương Thành viên BQT

How is computer useful for your work or your study?
    Computer currently helps me much in my study.

First of all, it helps me format my lessons effectively. I often type my lessons on the computer and format them to make them attractive to eyes so that I may learn them by heart quickly and review them conveniently.

Next, computer helps me keep my materials safely for future use. Today, beside the hard drive, I often bring my USB’s with me and use them to save all what I want at any time and place.

Moreover, I often updatemy materials on the screen. This enables me to create clear and tidy versions of materials and save up much time for other activities. On the other hand, computer is the most helpful friend helping me learn information and knowledge on the internet.

Thanks to computer, I often access the internet and learn many things. Computer has made my understanding better day by day and become indispensable for my study.
  2. tkt057

tkt057 Moderator

Các bạn tham khảo thêm :

Nói về lợi ích và hạn chế của internet bằng tiếng anh

I think the Internet is a very fast and convenient way for our to get information. It is very useful because it help us for many purpose, exam:education, communication,entertainment and commerce,...
    Nowaday, people use more the Internet because the Internet as a
    source of information such as news, articles, weather forecast,... and
    as a means of education as online lesson, online school, self study,...
    and as a source of entertainment such as music, movies, game,...It helps
    people can do online commerce, we can communicate with friends and
    relatives by means of e-mail or chatting. However, next to the benefits,
    the Internet is still many limit such as: can not easily get access to it,
    onlytime coming and costly but also dangerous because of virus and bad
    program, Internet user sometimes have to suffer various richs such as spam
    or electronic junk mail, and personal information leaking.

Chia sẻ trang này